Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring timely unloading, receipt, quality check, stacking (put away), documentation and reporting on discrepancies
- Space management, stacking arrangements, segregations, easy identification and cold storage management
- Ensuring periodic physical verification of stocks/assets, cycle count, return goods process and reconciliations
- Responsible for surprise visits by externals/trade associates and internal/external audits
- Ensuring zero mistakes on dispatching by check points, vehicle allocation, route map, scheduling the vehicles, on time safe loading practices for upcountry and local dispatches
- Negotiation with the service providers including transporters / labor and best controls on the costing..
- Ensure Compliance of Labour, FDA, Cold Room Management with AMC, Regular follow-up with local authorities i.e. Labour Contractors, Transporters for smooth warehouse operations and dispatches...
- Month-end Operations, with timely Inward Scanning Labelling –WH floor management.
- Periodic reports to management and filing/keeping the records/documents (soft/hard copies)
- Ensuring to fulfil the regular requirements at warehouse and maintaining the standards of GWH practices
- Coordinating with externals for immediate requirements, communicating with higher management, related departments, field colleagues for smooth functioning
- People mgmt by delegating the responsibilities and ensuring to utilize maximum for best results
- Providing on job training to the team about new concepts/implements related to Warehouse & Logistics operations
- Ensuring to satisfy the customers/stake holders by providing good services and prioritizes to resolve the issues raised by them.
- Ensuring on the EHS/ISO by maintaining the good housekeeping practices with comfortable facilities for smooth operations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address:8,,TRANSASIA HOUSE,CHANDIVALI STUDIO ROAD,ANDHERI , EAST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India