Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ensure RM & PM for 3 Reagent Plants based on Forecasts and master Schedules.
2. Generating requirements (PR) out of MRP schedule runs and sharing PO for Traded reagents, instruments & RM/ PMs.
3. To procure/ arrange imported reagents/raw material for production as per business plan. To identify & work on alternate source of suppliers for RM/ PM and reagents. Negotiating rates with suppliers basis commodities Plastics, Molecules, Paper, print packaging, freight forwarding.
4. Maintain ROL for consumption based safety stock and required expiry in the system .Create blanket purchase order and schedule lines. Handing Rejections and returns to suppliers within defined periods. Supervise Work Order in the system for production.
5. Direct the team on Material availability of Traded & Manufactured items .Manage Import of parts and export of FG. Management of BOM and system update.
6. Ensure that there is a proper inventory management. Responsible for proper ageing control. Ensure that the return to forecast (RTF) is maintained.
7. Ensure proper coordination with the production to ensure that production plans are met.
Any graduate with 10 years experience in purchase of chemicals, Bottles and packing materials & related import experience.
Role:Material Management Executive/Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address:8,,TRANSASIA HOUSE,CHANDIVALI STUDIO ROAD,ANDHERI , EAST, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India