Roles and Responsibilities
1. Manpower planning, sourcing candidates & filling up the open positions within defined TAT
2. Champion the on boarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to overall vision
3. Driving effective performance management to improve per person productivity
4. Maintaining harmonious industrial relations
5. Ensure statutory compliances under various applicable labour regulations and liaise with legal machineries to ensure smooth operations at plants
6. Co-ordinating with plant heads and implementing HR policies and procedures
7. Drive employee retention activities by identifying gaps
8. Ensuring HR practices/processes are in compliance to ISO standards.
9. Conducting Exit interviews, Exit analysis and propose action plan to control attrition.
10. Collaborate with L&D Manager for training implementation and development needs
11. Handle confidential matters with discretion
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Candidate should have experience of handling Plant / Manufacturing HR
2. Candidate should have expertise in Industrial Relations, Employee Relations and Statutory Compliances.
Role:HR Business Partner (HRBP)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address:8,,TRANSASIA HOUSE,CHANDIVALI STUDIO ROAD,ANDHERI , EAST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India