Roles and Responsibilities
1. Prepare manufacturing SBU’s annual P&L budget for the core business of the company in ERP.
2. Monitor monthly Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) & analyse Gross Margin (GM) ratios.
3. Analyse resource/factory overhead absorption rate (under-utilisation/ over-utilisation), idle capacity, etc.
4. Generate monthly valuation of inventories from EBS and analyse slow moving inventory & propose strategy for liquidating the same to the top management.
5. Preparation of manufacturing SBU’s monthly P&L & Balance Sheet after closing all the modules in ERP.
6. Carry out variance analysis of Manufacturing SBU P&L vis--vis budget based on systems output.
7. Evaluate the MRP/BPA processes related to procurement & manufacturing in ERP and suggest improvements, if any.
8. Ensure that cost of materials is updated for existing/new items across inventory organization and that cost of FGs is periodically rolled up.
9. Monitor open POs/open standard job orders and initiate action for its closure periodically/monthly, respectively.
10. Ensure that R&D update – ECR and MCR in Bill of Material is done only after the existing inventory is fully consumed at plant locations.
11. Identify under-utilisation of labour resources, if any, on monthly basis, as the BOM contains resource cost at a pre-defined rate. The monthly production will help to know whether these resources are being used at 100% efficiency or not. Propose corrective action to SBU head.
12. Identify over-utilisation of material resources, if any, on monthly basis, as the BOM contains material consumption on a pre-defined basis. In the event of excess consumption the same needs to be brought to the attention of top management. This may be due to poor QC or poor quality of material procured from vendors. Propose corrective action to SBU head.
13. Quantify impact of Kaizen on production efficiencies, tangible or intangible.
14. Provide support to procurement & supply chain partners for business decisions and budgetary control.
15. Facilitate IT/ERP implementation or process enhancement/automation projects for SBU.
16. Carry out quarterly reconciliation of purchases with GST input credit data to ensure full availment of input tax credit.
17. Scrutinise General Ledger to identify cases of under-utilized assets in manufacturing.
18. Ensure that procure to pay business cycle and process in EBS is strictly followed and implemented.
19. Monitor and implement plant internal controls thereby ensuring integrity of reports, risk identification & mitigation and protection of company interests.
20. Facilitate completion of internal, statutory & cost audit and resolve issues.
21. Evaluate inter-company transactions within the group from a Related Party transactions’ (transfer pricing) perspective.
22. Prepare and suggest Transfer Pricing of products for sale between subsidiaries, inter-se.
23. Arrange Transfer Pricing documents from India for operating subsidiaries in compliance with their respective local laws.
Co-ordinate the reconciliation of inter-company accounts of subsidiaries, for transactions inter-se.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have experience in manufacturing devices industries.
Salary: 20,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Devices & Equipment
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:ICWA (CMA) in ICWA (CMA),CA in CA
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.