Roles and Responsibilities
- -Co-ordination with Freight forwarders & Custom clearance agents to ensure on time delivery
- Manage end to end Logistics and shipping processes
- Ensure timely processing of Pre & Post shipment documentations
- To ensure that the Import & Export benefits under various Government schemes are explored and the same are complied.
- Negotiating monthly, quarterly & yearly contract with Forwarders, CHA, Transporters, and outsourced vendors.
- Defining and implementing improved business processes and procedures for the department; thereby ensuring optimum productivity and minimizing errors
- Maintaining complete Import & Export data
- Circulating timely MIS
- Freight cost reduction
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address:8,,TRANSASIA HOUSE,CHANDIVALI STUDIO ROAD,ANDHERI , EAST, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India