Roles and Responsibilities
- Driving Hematology & ESR business and achieving business targets.
- Manage Product Life Cycle including NPI, testing, launch, phasing in / out etc
- Market mapping for existing products to increase the market penetration, sales and
- Providing trainings to Sales teams and Customers
- Competition activity monitoring and periodic reports of market activity and suggestions for actions.
- KOL creation / expansion
- Forecasting and planning of stock.
- Providing technical content for various mailers, brochures, posts and scientific updates.
- Providing compliance for Tenders & GeM business.
- Joint fieldwork with Sales team.
- Conduct demonstrations and trouble-shooting at customer site.
- Monitor rental placements and work with field force to ensure ROI
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification : B.Sc / M.Sc
Experience : 5+ years Diagnostics - Preferably Hematology / ESR
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Marketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Zoology
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address:8,TRANSASIA HOUSE,CHANDIVALI STUDIO ROAD,ANDHERI , EAST, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India