Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor order processing for all India & ensure timely execution.
- Monitor Pending Orders on regular basis.
- Monitoring Self stock verification on monthly basis.
- Implement SOP for Inventory Planning and Control.
- Performing CFA appointments, renewals & closure activity.
- Monitor CFA operations on monthly basis to improve customer satisfaction index.
- Monitor Inventory and internal stock movement to maintain Inventory levels as per MSLs at all CFAs.
- Classification of stock, periodic review, resetting MSL at each CFA level.
- Solve stock related queries of CFA, Warehouse and Manufacturing units.
- Attend and resolve Customer / CFA complaints.
- Raising debit note to CFA for corrective action to improve service level of CFA.
- Coordination with Production and Imports on availability of material as per the plan.
- MIS circulation fortnightly for reagents and instruments to Zones and PMG.
- MIS circulation of Pending order VS stock.
- Coordinate and follow up with Zones / Distributors and PMG for invoicing.
- Statutory compliance and collection of pending form.
- Assure compliance of monthly schemes, price list and other SOPs.
- Ensure implementation FEFO through system.
- Participate in Audits and close audit reports by taking corrective actions.
- Improve / automate various processes.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address:8,,TRANSASIA HOUSE,CHANDIVALI STUDIO ROAD,ANDHERI , EAST, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India