Roles and Responsibilities
A) Marine Claims
- Co-ordinate with CFAs, Distributors, Warehouse.
- Scrutinise the claims & submit the same to the insurance Company.
- Facilitate the claims submission with insurance company through Logistics Department
- Follow-up with the Insurance broker for settlement of claims.
- Tracking the claims status through Oracle insurance module. Timely updation of insurance module to facilitate accurate MIS generation.
- Prepare monthly MIS & circulate the same with the Logistics Department.
- Regular accounting of Marine claims along with its settlement in Oracle
- Paying need based visits to Insurance company for follow-up on claims.
9. To evaluate the business requirements of the company based on nature of its business and evaluate risks that it is exposed to.
10. To study the existing policies and evaluate scope for improvement in its coverage.
- To share company relevant data at the time of annual insurance policy renewal
- To call for request for quote (RFQ) well in advance before renewal from nominated insurance brokers.
- To draw up a comparable statement of terms on offer and comparable statement of commercial quotes received.
- Receive the intimation from Employees & submit the same with the Insurance TPA.
- For All the Cashless claim directly deal with the Employees & TPA for smooth functioning of the claims.
- For all the Reimbursement claims collect the documents from employees on timely basis.
- Scrutinise the documents as per the SOP & submit to Insurance TPA on timely basis.
- Regularly visit insurance TPA for timely settlement of reimbursement claims
- Interact with insurance TPA for monthly addition & deletion of employees .
- Arrange the E-cards to the new as well as existing employees to facilitates them to avail the Cashless facilities at PAN India Level.
- Ensure the settled payment to employees by booking the same in to Oracle EBS on regular basis.
- Provide the necessary details of Cashless claims deduction to HR as per the circular (20% & 10%) on monthly basis.
- Ensure receipt of details for employees Gratuity details from HR Department.
- Co-ordinate with Future Generali (Insurance Company) for refund of Gratuity amount.
- Co-ordinate with insurance Company for monthly addition & deletion of employees under Gratuity Scheme.
D) Group Personal Accident claims
- Timely submission of claims received from employees, to the Insurance Broker.
- Interact with employees for submission of documents on timely basis.
- Ensure timely settlement of claim & payment to the respective employee.
E) Insurance policies renewal process.
- Post renewal, arrange to receive the policy cover and compare it with statement of terms offered by insurer/insurance broker.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S in Management,B.Com in Commerce
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.