Roles and Responsibilities
1. To maintain spares supply service rate of customers above 95% to domestic/IBD.
2. To deliver breakdown spares within 24 hours.
3. To manage/train Technicians in spares section.
4. To analyse field returned parts & propose CAPA.
5. Control warranty costs/Spare margins by recycling field returned spares.
6. Inventory reduction of field returned spare parts from international & domestic customers.
7. Improve productivity & reduce cycle time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address:8,,TRANSASIA HOUSE,CHANDIVALI STUDIO ROAD,ANDHERI , EAST, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India