Roles and Responsibilities
2. Responsible for Key accounts management and Customer Relationship Management,
3. Key Customer Satisfaction & Retention
4. Forecasting monthly/ annual sales targets, & executing them in a given time-frame
with accountability of profitability.
5. Analyzing growth of key chains vis-a-vis our share in the Product category turnover and thereby provide corrective action plan for growth.
6. Strategically aligning with Zonal team and cascading the learning to the Zone & devising business growth accordingly.
7. Periodic Review with the key Accounts.
8. Creation and implementation of innovative promotions.
9. To promote the assigned products to customers at the defined frequency
11. To coordinate with Customers, Credit Control Team and relevant department for timely / outstanding payment collection
12. To build effective rapport with key stake holders of govt. business / institutions
13. To comply with companys systems and processes
14. To effectively negotiate and successfully close deals
15. To study market trends and products, competitive scenario, report to Seniors
16. To prepare Daily Call reports, update attendance, capture product complaints, capture opportunities on TAB
17. To support in Road Shows, CMEs and Product Demonstrations
18. To regularly update technical knowledge and selling skills
Role:Sales Executive / Officer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Pharmacy,B.Sc in Any Specialization,Diploma in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.