Roles and Responsibilities
- To train & lead team of Technicians.
- To meet daily production targets in line with monthly production plan .
- Co-ordinate with purchase/IQC/Stores to ensure material input to production.
- Initiate continuous efforts to improve productivity & reduce cycle time of products.
- Carry out CAPA for online process rejection & IT non-conformities.
- Conduct preventive maintenance of all manufacturing equipment's.
- Inventory reduction by recycling/refurbishment of field returned instruments.
- EBS system compliance related to production.
- To monitor & follow ISO systems, 5-S & Kaizen.
Desired Candidate Profile
The right candidate will have experience of leading a medical device assembling team of technicians.
Degree / Diploma in Engineering with 10 to 12 years of leading a medical device assembling team. He will be responsible for handling production shop floor activities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Production/Industrial, Instrumentation, Biomedical, Mechanical, Diploma - Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Engineering
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address:Transasia House, 8 Chandivali Studio Road, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India