A. Meet / Exceed revenue goals.
B. Timely collection of dues.
C. Manage the Team-Recruit, Coach, Retain, Motivate, Develop Talent.
D. Ensure customer delight.
E. Market intelligence, analyze data and report. Take proactive actions to grow business profitably.
F. Forecast, manage resources; control expenses.
1. Management of regional Sales and Application teams to meet the periodic sales and profitability objectives of assigned geographical territory.
2. Create detailed (daily / weekly / monthly) work plans for sales team to ensure optimal daily calls and coverage of all customers and prospects and monitor compliance to company policies.
3. Identify training needs of sales and applications personnel and work with HR/PMG to impart the same, monitor progress.
4. Coach the sales team on/off the field and guide them to add value to every customer interaction. Ensure high motivational levels of team members; Manage performances of team, identify development areas and support
5. Understand and analyze industry trends, evolving customer needs, competitor activities etc. report these periodically to upper management, take necessary local actions to sustain & grow our market shares.
6. Maintain integrity of product pricing.
7. Sales forecasting, Channel management
8. Conduct review meetings as appropriate and undertake corrective actions to bridge gaps in performance.
9. Make regular field visits to key customers and regularly do joint work with team members. Approx. 50% time to be devoted to outstation travel for joint work.
10. Ensure receivables are collected in time and DSO/ageing must be within the prescribed levels.
11. Recruit & deploy sales, application & service field staff as per resource planning; keep expense to sales ratio within desired levels.
12. Get customer feedback from sales/application/service teams from time to time & ensure their satisfaction. Improve processes, service delivery continually.
13. Carry out marketing activities (CME, TSS, DEMOS, EXHIBITIONS, KOL meets etc.) in collaboration with Product Management group.
14. To authorize/monitor/control leave, attendance, App/CRM entries and weekly expenses of field staff.
15. To ensure administrative support to Zonal/Divisional offices and H.O.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail
Role: Regional Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Technical Market Knowledge, Product Knowledge, Value Based Selling Skill, Negotiation Skill, Financial & Analytical Skill, Aptitude for Technology and Channel Management.
Behavioural Persuasive Communication, Influencing Skill, Presentation Skill, People Management, Customer & Result Orientation.
Education:UG -Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd is IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s largest In Vitro Diagnostics Company and offers solutions and products in Biochemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, ESR, Immunology, Urinalysis, Critical Care, Electrophoresis, Molecular Diagnostics, Diabetes Management and Microbiology.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions Ã¢â‚¬" Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
TransasiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with Ã¢â‚¬ËœGlobal Growth Company Award, 2014Ã¢â‚¬â„¢, Ã¢â‚¬ËœMost Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices CompanyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢, Ã¢â‚¬ËœPioneer for the Make in India ConceptÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Award, by the HonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the Ã¢â‚¬ËœMaker in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a Ã¢â‚¬Ëœlocal for globalÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.