1) Sales Productivity Monitoring and analysis on monthly basis leading to visible improvement in performances.
2) Field staffs quarterly incentives disbursement on a prompt basis.
3) Conduct various analytics on a monthly basis on data from Transwings and use it to up productivities, better scheme results, month on month sales results.
4) Identify poor performers at the end of each Quarter and facilitate necessary interventions. Training, mentoring etc by working with L & D Manager & / or RSM / ZM. Goal Near zero poor performers.
5) Aid in preparation of annual budgeting and field target setting exercises. Focus on growing productivity.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Sales Support
Role: Sales Promotion Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd is Indiaâ€™s largest In Vitro Diagnostics Company and offers solutions and products in Biochemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, ESR, Immunology, Urinalysis, Critical Care, Electrophoresis, Molecular Diagnostics, Diabetes Management and Microbiology.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions â€“ Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasiaâ€™s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with â€˜Global Growth Company Award, 2014â€™, â€˜Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Companyâ€™, â€˜Pioneer for the Make in India Conceptâ€™ Award, by the Honâ€™ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the â€˜Maker in Indiaâ€™ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a â€˜local for globalâ€™ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.