- To develop full-scale project plans with timelines and milestones for development of new and existing Biochemistry reagents.
- To provide Technical support to Subsidiary Cos for QA/ Production.
- To focus on standardization of Reagents - Production process, Product addition, import substitution, cost saving & improvement on quality.
- To do evaluation of Raw materials for enhancing stability of the reagents.
- To do evaluation of outsourced products and it application on automated systems prior to launch.
- To conduct comparative performance of In- House developed reagents with established brands.
- To carry out improvements in the current product range WRT product specs, stability etc.
- To sustain quality for in-house Mfg products. Ensure quality standards are maintained of all manufactured and traded biochemistry reagents.
- To carry out Validation and Stability testing of Biochemistry reagents.
- To attend customer complaints and resolving them timely.
- To carry out reduction in cost/ wastage's etc. would includes import substitution of products thorough in-house mfg, Source of alternate vendors for RM & PM.
- To Review feasibility and market viability/compatibility of products being developed.
- To prepare documentation to match CE, WHO, ISO, FDA guidelines. In QA, QC and R&D.
- To Conduct Training for Application teams, for instrument and reagents handling.
- To Capture learning from customer complaints and have Corrective and Preventive actions.
- To Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members.
- To deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- To coordinate with other departments for resources required from time to time.
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 PA.
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role:Clinical Research Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Bio-Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Bio-Chemistry
Doctorate:Ph.D - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address :Transasia Bio-medicals Ltd,, Transasia House, 8 Chandivali Studio Road,, Opp. Chandivali Studio/Oberio Garden Estate, Chandivalii, Andheri (E), MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400001,India