- Budget achievements Freight Costs
- Transporter bill checking and submission to Finance
- Negotiate the rates for ad-hoc requirements for vehicles and obtain required approvals
- Monitor Insurance Claims for transit damages and coordination with finance team at HO
- Follow up with courier and transporter for on time delivery.
- Attend to customer queries and problems regarding deliveries
- Review transporters performance on monthly basis.
- Conduct meeting with transporters and resolve issues.
- Monitor In transit Inventory and follow up to reach on time to CFA and Warehouses.
- Maintenance of couriers PODs.
- Preparation and analysis of Logistics performance MIS.
- Preparation and analysis of Freight cost MIS
- Ensure every consignment is carrying necessary E way bills.
- Solve problem of E WAY Bills for consignment during transit.
- Co-ordination with CSD R team for on time delivery to customers.
- Co-ordination with customers for logistics support required.
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address :Transasia Bio-medicals Ltd,, Transasia House, 8 Chandivali Studio Road,, Opp. Chandivali Studio/Oberio Garden Estate, Chandivalii, Andheri (E), MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400001,India