- To refurbish our wide range of instruments.
- Inspect and test malfunctioning medical or related equipment, following specifications and using test and analysis instruments.
- Test or calibrate components or equipment, following manuals and troubleshooting techniques, using hand tools, power tools, or measuring devices.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Keep records of maintenance, repair, and required updates of equipment.
- Test, evaluate, and classify excess or in-use medical equipment and determine serviceability, condition, and disposition, in accordance with regulations.
- Disassemble malfunctioning equipment and remove, repair, or replace defective parts
- Plan and carry out work assignments
- Research catalogs or repair part lists to locate sources for repair parts, requisitioning parts and recording their receipt.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time