1) Manage complete Production support of Oracle EBS and interfacing applicaitons.
2) Work with senior Management team for sizeable projects and understand priorities.
3) Manage functional team and also coordinate with business users.
4) Coordinating with vendors, support partners for solutions and support.
5) Guide team members for effective delivery in EBS solutions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category: Programming
Role: Project Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
1) Candidate should be well versed with Oracle EBS R12, SCM and Manufacturing domain.
2) Should be good in People Management.
3) Should have very good understanding of business operations.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd is IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s largest In Vitro Diagnostics Company and offers solutions and products in Biochemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, ESR, Immunology, Urinalysis, Critical Care, Electrophoresis, Molecular Diagnostics, Diabetes Management and Microbiology.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions Ã¢â‚¬" Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
TransasiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with Ã¢â‚¬ËœGlobal Growth Company Award, 2014Ã¢â‚¬â„¢, Ã¢â‚¬ËœMost Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices CompanyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢, Ã¢â‚¬ËœPioneer for the Make in India ConceptÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Award, by the HonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the Ã¢â‚¬ËœMaker in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a Ã¢â‚¬Ëœlocal for globalÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.