- Create Production Plan for 4 Plants based on Forecasts and master schedules.
- Generating requirements (PR) out of MRP schedule runs and converting them into purchase orders.
- Maintain ROL for consumption based inventories in the system including safety stocks.
- Create blanket purchase order and schedule lines.
- Establishing rates in the system for every item code.
- Define material at Stores and creating MRN in system.
- Handing Rejections and returns to suppliers within defined periods.
- Supervise Work Order in the system for production.
- Direct the team on Material movement to production in sets as per pick list of WO.
- Inbound and outbound of FG from stores. (receipt from production and dispatch to destination)
- Develop new suppliers and vendors.
- Manage Import of parts and export of FG.
- Management of ECR and system update.
- Ensure that there is a proper inventory management.
- Responsible for proper ageing control.
- Ensure that the return to forecast (RTF) is maintained.
- Ensure proper coordination with the production to ensure that production plans are met.
Salary: INR 45,00,000 - 50,00,000 PA.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Mechanical, Chemical
PG:ICWA (CMA), MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address :Transasia Bio-medicals Ltd,, Transasia House, 8 Chandivali Studio Road,, Opp. Chandivali Studio/Oberio Garden Estate, Chandivalii, Andheri (E), MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400001,India