1) To analyse / prepare tender documents.
2) Preparation of Quotations & monitor success rate.
3) Coordinate with field for rate proposals for tenders.
4) Prepare tender win loss analysis.
5) .Maintain MIS of tenders quoted.
6) Identify new Govt Institutions / Hospt for e-tendering and online quoting.
7) .Recovery of Old EMD deposits.
8) .Attending to institutions / customers queries in coordination with the Product Management team.
9) .Register with PSU/Institutions for tender enquiries.
10).Mapping new customers.
11) Giving alert to Zonal Manager regarding tender notification.
12) Leading the tender team to ensure that tenders are filed within time to achieve tender targets.
Salary: INR Best in the industry
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Pre Sales
Role: Bid Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
1) Knowledge of Tender business.
2) Expertise in Tender Analysis and pricing strategy.
3) Analytical approack.
4) Experience in IVD / Medical device industry preferred.
Education:UG -Other Graduate
PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd is IndiaÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s largest In Vitro Diagnostics Company and offers solutions and products in Biochemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, ESR, Immunology, Urinalysis, Critical Care, Electrophoresis, Molecular Diagnostics, Diabetes Management and Microbiology.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬" Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
TransasiaÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“Global Growth Company Award, 2014ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢, ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices CompanyÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢, ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“Pioneer for the Make in India ConceptÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ Award, by the HonÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“Maker in IndiaÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“local for globalÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.