1.Provide medical inputs into the development and execution of brand strategy including scientific engagement activities
2. Interact with Key External Experts at congresses, symposia, CME programs and launch meetings to develop a collaborative relationship and leverage their expertise
3. Develop and ensure appropriate review and approval of promotional materials in compliance with company policies and local regulations.
4. Participate in Medical Governance Committee meetings.
5. Evaluate new product opportunities and provide feedback to business development team based on current medical evidence.
6. Lead the development and execution of the evidence generation strategy to support articulation of product clinical and economic value
7. Drive and Conduct Scientific Seminars and Symposium
9. Write alongside with KOLs/Magazines clinical case studies, testimonials, HEOR studies
10. Represent Transasia in conferences, symposia
11. Product Validation
12. Perform product demonstrations.
13. Train sales team, technicians, pathologists on regular interval in classroom setting and at customer site
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time