PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
1. To Plan Raw Material and Finished Goods stock based on sales Forecasts
2. To maintain MRP processes as an enabler for efficient ordering and receipts of raw material.
3. To Control and maintain defined levels of Inventory.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Running Material Resource Planning on regular basis.
2. Preparing MIS for Purchase Order conversion ratio.
3. Monitor Inventory movement.
4. Analysis of stock Inventory.
5. Preparing report on design obsolesce.
6. Preparing delivery Index for vendor.
7. Preparing delivery Index for spares and Instrument sales.
8. Monthly Production Planning.
9. Monthly material planning to check material availability status for next three months.
10. To generate material requirement / shortage report based on sanctioned plan to support procurement activities.
11. Generate / Update Item codes for FG, TSD Spares, OSP items, maintenance, capital items, services, misc.
12. Provide support to R & D in preparation of BOMs of product, subassembly and spares.
13. Update item master attributes.
14. Work order through MPS run for monthly production / service assembly production.
15. Release work orders through MPS run.
16. Release work orders for ECR change, rejection, RRS.
17. MRP run for Baddi and Seepz.
18. Verify costing data of instruments provided by Accounts.
19. Co-ordinate with purchase for new material receipt
20. Co-ordinate with stores & production for consumption of current stock.
21. Accurate Stock & Ledger from stores
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category: Purchase/Material
Role: Purchase/Vendor Development Manager