To support Customers and Sales to resolve all quality complaints, issues & requests. Be part of the customer account management team to improve customer relationship and grow business. Be the quality bridge between customers and manufacturing plants.
- Customer Complaints Management
- Lead and coordinate customer quality complaint resolution with manufacturing plant.
- Direct interface to customer to retrieve accurate complaint information.
- Arrange samples for manufacturing plant analysis.
- Register complaints, track and closure.
- Lead the manufacturing plant for root cause investigation.
- Review CAPA from manufacturing plant to determine the robustness. Work with manufacturing plant to define customer acceptable CAPA.
- Understand & filter sensitive and IP related information.
- Work with manufacturing plant for any follow up requests and data from customer.
- Ensure closure of complaints.
- Customer Product Enquires
- Direct interface to customer to retrieve accurate information.
- Provide speedy responses to customers based on his/ her knowledge about the manufacturing.
- Work with manufacturing plants to provide the appropriate responses to customers.
- If needed, arrange samples to manufacturing plants for analysis.
- Provide responses or presentation directly to customers (face to face if needed).
- Customer QMS requests, survey, self-assessment
- Coordinate with the manufacturing site to provide proper responses to customer survey or self-assessment.
- If any previous survey & self-assessment, he or she should attempt to fill in the survey or self-assessment as much as possible before reaching out to manufacturing plant.
- If the survey or self-assessment involves multiple manufacturing plants, he or she needs to consolidate and compile as one response.
- Work with individual manufacturing plant to implement QMS improvement requests from customers. Provide appropriate responses to customers if implementation is not feasible.
- If the survey or declaration involves multiple manufacturing plants, he or she needs to consolidate and compile as one response.
- Change Control Notification
- Understand the changes from the manufacturing site or project owner.
- Work with Sales Team to customize a suitable customer notification package or White Paper.
- Presentation to customer (face to face if possible).
- Follow up on further customer requested info. and data.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Biomedical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions Ã¢â‚¬" Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
TransasiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with Ã¢â‚¬ËœGlobal Growth Company Award, 2014Ã¢â‚¬â„¢, Ã¢â‚¬ËœMost Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices CompanyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢, Ã¢â‚¬ËœPioneer for the Make in India ConceptÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Award, by the HonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the Ã¢â‚¬ËœMaker in IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a Ã¢â‚¬Ëœlocal for globalÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address :Transasia Bio-medicals Ltd,, Transasia House, 8 Chandivali Studio Road,, Opp. Chandivali Studio/Oberio Garden Estate, Chandivali - Andheri(E)