2. Responsible for Key accounts management and Customer Relationship Management,
3. Key Customer Satisfaction & Retention
4. Forecasting monthly/ annual sales targets, & executing them in a given time-frame
with accountability of profitability.
5. Analyzing growth of key chains vis-a-vis our share in the Product category turnover and thereby provide corrective action plan for growth.
6. Strategically aligning with Zonal team and cascading the learning to the Zone & devising business growth accordingly.
7. Periodic Review with the key Accounts.
8. Creation and implementation of innovative promotions.
9. To promote the assigned products to customers at the defined frequency
11. To coordinate with Customers, Credit Control Team and relevant department for timely / outstanding payment collection
12. To build effective rapport with key stake holders of govt. business / institutions
13. To comply with companys systems and processes
14. To effectively negotiate and successfully close deals
15. To study market trends and products, competitive scenario, report to Seniors
16. To prepare Daily Call reports, update attendance, capture product complaints, capture opportunities on TAB
17. To support in Road Shows, CMEs and Product Demonstrations
18. To regularly update technical knowledge and selling skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales Executive / Officer
Desired Candidate Profile
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’ s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Email - email@example.com
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.