2. Play a pivotal role in designing, executing and measuring the effectiveness of talent programs, which will include identifying issues, forming hypotheses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations.
3. Communicate findings and recommendations on critical initiatives and influence leaders to take action on those findings.
4. To ensure accurate data availability of all existing dashboards and insights thereto.
5. Ensuring the completeness of all master database entries.
6. To publish HR Dashboard and highlight the trends in comparison to internal and external environment.
7. ISO & other process compliance.
8. Design and implement dashboards for L&D leveraging LMS and other Learning tools
9. Create analytics for key Admin Matrices
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions â€“ Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasiaâ€™ s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with â€˜Global Growth Company Award, 2014â€™, â€˜Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Companyâ€™, â€˜Pioneer for the Make in India Conceptâ€™ Award, by the Honâ€™ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the â€˜Maker in Indiaâ€™ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a â€˜local for globalâ€™ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.