- To drive Immunology business and bring about accountability and focus.
- To prepare appropriate business and customer strategy backed up with a strong execution plan
- To work closely with sales team for right "Eligibility" in the market
- Differentiation strategies for improved product pull and margin realization.
- To understand market share, competitive dynamics and key success factors of the SBU's product categories
- To coordinate with factories, principal companies and internal stake holders
- To improve skill set of sales team and sharpen technical know how
- Plan for marketing initiatives along with the marketing team keeping an eye on ROI
- Identify product gaps and work with program management for NPI's
Required Candidate profile1) Candidate should have relevant experience in Immunology in IVD industry.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry:Medical Devices / Equipments
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Recruiter Name:Supriya Kangtkar
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.