2. Developing / implementing strategies: Pick top 3 strategies for the business and execute it.
3. Product Promotional material positioning of the product and preparing the communication/ brochures
4. New Product launches: Plan and execute- Market estimation, features required , launch plan and revenue generation
5. Addressing pain areas :- a) Internal b) External
6. Generating KOLs: Help publishing/ generating white papers and KOLs
7. Training the team Product positioning /Technical issues: Product and feature benefit for the customers, internal team training
8. Potential / Market mapping: Market mapping and share gain approach
9. Demand generation / forecasting: SIOP meeting and forecasting the revenue and units
10. Cross sell- During travel position the overall product range from the company and try to improve share.
Salary: INR Best in the industry
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions &ndash; Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia&rsquo;s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with &lsquo;Global Growth Company Award, 2014&rsquo;, &lsquo;Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company&rsquo;, &lsquo;Pioneer for the Make in India Concept&rsquo; Award, by the Hon&rsquo;ble Minister of Science &amp; Technology &amp; Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the &lsquo;Maker in India&rsquo; Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a &lsquo;local for global&rsquo; organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Supriya Kangutkar
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.