1. Monitor order processing for all India & ensure timely execution
2. Monitor pending orders / Stock out products and follow up with Plants, Warehouse and CFAs to fulfil the customer commitments.
3. Attend and coordinate to resolve all queries / complaints of internal/external customers
4. Ensure timely and complete supply in case on Government orders ( to avoid Liquidated damages)
5. Follow up timely retrieval of one-time demo units, buy back instruments and discontinued products.
6. Follow-up with warehouses in closing Internal Audit Reports.
7. Respond to Finance and Internal Audit regarding stock related queries.
8. To generate multiple ISOs / IOTs for product availability at Warehouse / CFA.
9. Communicate and follow-up with Plants with respect to Tender Orders
10. Record Customer Complaints in register.
11. Prepare MIS Monthly Sales, daily Sales.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
Role Category: Ticketing/Travel/Documentation
Role: Cashier/Billing Manager