2. To procure/ arrange for imported material on time required for production as per business plan.
3. To procure/ arrange imported reagents/raw material for production as per business plan.
4. To identify or work on alternate source of suppliers for components and reagents.
5. To negotiate with the vendors for cost reduction on major components and reagents.
6. Arrange for end use certificates on time to cancel the bonds.
7. Closely coordinate with production, CSD and marketing to meet production plans.
8. Maintain minimum level stock of imported material in line with the forecast.
9. Ensuring speedy clearance of material at cargo.
10. Close coordination with Clearing and Forwarding agents.
11. Coordination with custom authorities for material clearance and compliance.
12. To obtain Form10 for fresh license.
13. To renew Form-10 before expiry.
14. Arrange for renewal/new import license on time.
15. Submission of import documents and bills to accounts.
16. Maintain MIS of traded material and reports from time to time.
17. Develop new vendors, CHAs and Freight Forwarders.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area:Export, Import, Merchandising
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce, Diploma - Any Specialization, Export/Import
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions – Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia’s commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with ‘Global Growth Company Award, 2014’, ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company’, ‘Pioneer for the Make in India Concept’ Award, by the Hon’ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the ‘Maker in India’ Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.
Contact Company:Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Address :Transasia Bio-medicals Ltd,, Transasia House, 8 Chandivali Studio Road,, Opp. Chandivali Studio/Oberio Garden Estate, Chandivalii, Andheri (E), MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400001,India