1) Co-ordinate with CFAs, Distributors, Warehouse.
2) Scrutinize the claims & submit the same to the insurance Company.
3) Arrange the required documents for Marine claims from Logistics Department & co-ordinate with the Insurance Broker.
4) Follow-up with the Insurance broker for settlement of claims.
5) Prepare monthly MIS & circulate the same with the Logistics Department.
1) Receive the intimation from Employees & submit the same with the Insurance TPA.
2) For All the Cashless claim directly deal with the Employees & TPA for smooth functioning of the claims.
3) For all the reimbursement claims collect the documents from employees on timely basis.
4) Scrutinize the documents as per the SOP & submit to Insurance TPA on timely basis.
5) Regularly visit insurance TPA for timely settlement of reimbursement claims
6) Interact with insurance TPA for monthly addition & deletion of employees .
7) Arrange the E-cards to the new as well as existing employees to facilitates them to avail the Cashless facilities at PAN India Level.
8) Ensure the settled payment to employees by booking the same in to Oracle EBS on regular basis.
9) Provide the necessary details of Cashless claims deduction to HR as per the circular (20% & 10%) on monthly basis.
1) Ensure receipt of details for employees Gratuity details from HR Department.
2) Co-ordinate with Future Generali (Insurance Company) for refund of Gratuity amount.
3) Co-ordinate with insurance Company for monthly addition & deletion of employees under Gratuity Scheme.
D) Group Personal Accident claims
1) Timely submission of claims received from employees, to the Insurance Broker.
2) Interact with employees for submission of documents on timely basis.
3) Ensure timely settlement of claim & payment to the respective employee.
E) Insurance policies renewal process.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Com - Commerce
Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.
Transasia was incepted in the year 1979 and is headquartered in Mumbai.
Transasia is a part of the global Erba Diagnostics Mannheim GmbH Group. The Erba Transasia Group has spread its footprint across USA, UK, Europe, Turkey and Eastern Europe, Russia and France, by means of various acquisitions - Erba Germany, Erba Czech Republic, Erba Russia, Erba Turkey, Erba France, Erba Diagnostics (USA), Erba Molecular (UK), Diamedix (USA), Delta Biologicals (Italy), ImmunoVision (USA), JAS Diagnostics Inc. (USA) and Drew Scientific (USA). Today, the Erba Transasia Group serves millions across 100 countries.
Transasia manufactures and markets Equipment and Reagents, with an impressive installation base of above 50,000 equipments across India.
Transasia's commitment to healthcare has been recognized by various awards and accolades, the latest one from the World Economic Forum which conferred the organization with 'Global Growth Company Award, 2014', 'Most Indigenous Medical Equipment Devices Company', 'Pioneer for the Make in India Concept' Award, by the Hon'ble Minister of Science & Technology & Earth Sciences, Government of India and recently was bestowed with the 'Maker in India' Award 2015.
With a vision of being recognized as a 'local for global' organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative Medical Diagnostic Systems.