Established in 1979, as a small marketing firm for few imported diagnostic equipments, Transasia Bio-Medicals today, is India’s largest In-vitro Diagnostic Company. Headquartered in Mumbai, it offers an entire gamut of products and services across the sectors- Biochemistry, Hematology, Coagulation, ESR, Immunology, Urinalysis, Critical Care, Diabetes Management and Microbiology. Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd.,has fortified its presence, being recognized as India’s top manufacturer and exporter of diagnostic instruments and reagents in over 100 countries. Infact, it is the first Indian company to manufacture and export sophisticated, state of the art blood analyzers and reagents.
Transasia has over 45,000 installations across India, with a vast network of more than 150 service engineers, 350+ Sales and Marketing Team, 14 zonal offices, and 350+ Distributors, daily living upto its motto of providing ‘customer service of the highest quality.’ Its foray into indigenous research, has resulted in development of state of the art products and technologies, enabling Transasia’s deliverables to be synonymous with the best in the world.
Transasia is a part of the ERBA Mannheim GmbH Group (Germany). Its products are exported to countries like Italy, Germany, France, Australia, China, Turkey, USA, Latin America, Africa, Russia, Middle East, SAARC & Asia.
Transasia has strategic alliances with some leading names in the diagnostic world.
All along its journey, spanning over three decades, the organization has gained reputation and immense respect from its trusted partners worldwide. Some of the major achievements are:
• ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003 accreditations.
• Selected as ‘Global Growth Company 2014’ by World Economic Forum
• Won the ‘Most Indigenous Medical Equipment/Devices Company Award’ at VC Circle Healthcare Awards 2014
• Won the ‘Global Business Excellence Award 2013’ presented by Business Today
• Conferred the Global CSR Excellence and Leadership Award in 2013.
• Conferred twice (2006 & 2012) with the coveted ‘Niryat Shree’ Gold trophy by the Hon’ble President of India. Instituted in 1996 by the Federation of Indian Export Organizations, the ‘Niryat Shree’ awards are annually given to entrepreneurs who excel in the field of exports.
• Won the Frost and Sullivan award for Price Performance Leadership in In-Vitro Diagnostics in 2012.
• In 2010, the All India Management Association recognized Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd., as a highly innovative, creative and quality conscious enterprise and bestowed the prestigious AIMA – Dr. J.S. Juneja award for Creativity and Innovation upon the company. Mr. Suresh Vazirani received the award at the hands of the Hon’ble Union Home Minister – Mr. P. Chidambaram.
• Recipient of the Maharashtra State Export Award, 2008.
• ‘Clearstate’, a niche healthcare consultancy, providing accurate, reliable and comprehensive information on medical device usage and demand across Asia Pacific in their survey (2007) have revealed Transasia’s market leadership over international players specifically in Clinical Chemistry and Hematology. It also mentions Transasia’s Erba Chem Series as the most placed Clinical Chemistry (CC) analyzers in all types of facilities.
• Mr. Suresh Vazirani conferred with Indira Super Achiever Award from Indira Group of Institutes – 2006.
• Rated India’s largest In-vitro Diagnostics Company (2006) by McEvoy & Farmer, U.S.A. (International Experts on IVD Markets).
• Won the ‘Most Promising SME and ‘Emerging India Awards’ from CNBC – 2005.
• Recipient of the National R&D award for technology innovation, development and successful global commercialization for XL range of Analyzers, India’s first and only Automated Biochemistry Analyzer – 2005.
• Conferred the ‘National Quality Award’ and ‘National Export Award’ in 2000.
With a vision of being recognized as a ‘local for global’ organization, Transasia continues to provide doctors and patients with reliable, affordable and innovative medical diagnostic systems.
Mission and Quality
We at Transasia, believe our first responsibility is to the doctors and patients worldwide, in meeting their needs for reliable, affordable and innovative medical diagnostic systems.
Everything we do must be of high quality. We must strive to reduce costs and continuously improve the quality and reliability of our products and services.
• To productively retain and grow the customer base by providing effective services through a planned and disciplined approach leading to customer delight.
• Encourage each one at Transasia to achieve a higher standard of performance and customer satisfaction through continual learning and a better understanding of customer needs.
• Design and develop reliable and innovative products, which meet or exceed customer requirements.
• Achieve higher quality and productivity by continual improvement in systems, processes and skills.
• Achieve cost reduction through lowering of material costs, waste and a better utilization of resources.
• Comply with all the regulatory requirements applicable to the products.